em to do the same thing pretty much every day. I've been productive in the job search but I am aching to get to some familiar territory so in just a few hours I am jetting off to OXFORD. (enter Ariel music here) Thank God. We are jetting off later this afternoon and will enjoy a glorious time in my favorite place on earth. Yesterday I enjoyed driving all around town and taking pictures of the downtown area but I am yearning to go some place where my interaction with the public extends beyond the Wal-Mart cashier. I will be sure to update after the weekend. I was sneaky enough to snag a picture of the redneck neighbor's strictly southern truck (pictured left). SadIn other news, it has been entirely too long since the last, Focus on the Family. Brother Ben is in Houston Ben with some other college friends drove to Houston to see his roommate who is interning at NASA. I hear they are going to tour NASA and the great city of Houston. They will return Monday and I report as soon as I get back. Mother Michelle is getting ready for her big lawyer debut but most importantly she has joined....facebook. I know, who knew the day would ever come but yes the hesitant mother joined the cult last night, spent five minutes on it and has not signed on again. Michelle reports that after her trip to she will spend more time on her soon-to-be newest addiction, so ask her to be friends now.
Well I'm off to get ready for the homeland. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. For Natalie's news this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
Post a Comment