Friday, July 13, 2012


So this summer, I've kind of let some of my goals go....I was thinking about it and really I should get back on some of them but I'm not going to beat myself up for some of them. 


1. Run a half-marathon.


2. Decorate our guestroom with items that are not college leftovers. We have started doing this! More later.

3. Find a bathing suit that I love and feel good wearing. HMMMMMM

4. Find a charity that I like and donate some time/money/etc.

5. Go on a really fun weekend anywhere with my Mom.

6.Learn how to make 5 really good cocktails. I'm thinking this will get done around the holidays when I have some big parties, etc. to attend.

7. Learn to really, really, really love my Dad's beer.

8. Buy a nice piece of art.

9. Learn how to grill.

10. Do a pull up.

11. Learn how to make lemon icebox and lemon meringue pie..

12. Find a new brunch place with a great group of friends. This will be done in 2 weeks when Rbert, Whit and I reunite and rule the city.

13. Enjoy the holidays. BAM!!!!

14. Do one of those painting/drinking nights with friends.

15. Read a book for pleasure at least once a month. Still doing this one. Okay, maybe it's not always one a month. Some months I read 3 and then some none but it is equalling out so I'm counting it.

16. Grow tomatoes.
17. Throw P a really fun/stylish/blog-worthy 30th bday party. Have already started a Pintrest board for this so it will totes get done.

18. Grow herbs (and cook with them!)

19. Love my job!

20. Visit Ray and Robin in Seattle. Agh!

21. Find a skin product routine that I like/can afford/will stick to.

22. Try some cheese and see if I still don't like them.

23. Join a new club/organization. I started a young adults group at church! woot.

24. Learn how to make crepes.This starts Saturday.

25. Go to Napa Valley. Ummm, this is might be waiting until 31.

26. Own a wardrobe that I'm proud of. I've got to get started on this.

27. Buy Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking and make something in it.

28. Recycle. (omg, shame...shame, shame!)

29. Whiten my teeth.

30. Take a photography class.

31. Watch Ben graduate and celebrate B-I-G.

Only have half of them done! yikes. I need to get off this computer and get on it!


For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

4 comments:

RBert said...

I can't wait to help you on this list. Let's knock out a few when I'm in town for girls weekend.

pie, grilling, wardrobe, brunch.

Let's do all of those and want to brainstorm for P's party with you.

ok I'd be satisfied just laughing and talking about how the RHOC are cray, but the list sounds like fun.

Kelly said...

I can totally help you with the second half of no. 11.

To be quite honest, you are definitely on it. I have not done nearly as much as you and you have really clever ideas of things to learn/master/try/experience.

*sigh* Why can't I be more like you? ;-)

Carly said...

Dang girl!! you are really working your way down that list! I'm jealous!! I really want to start some kind of group too. I went to a couple of fun meetup groups in Greenville..but there aren't too many here. You should ad learn to salsa dance to your list!! It's fun!!

Carly said...

Dang girl!! you are really working your way down that list! I'm jealous!! I really want to start some kind of group too. I went to a couple of fun meetup groups in Greenville..but there aren't too many here. You should ad learn to salsa dance to your list!! It's fun!!