Umm just how are you people getting these amazing pictures of their roly poly babes? This child will not sit . still for a second. I thought it would be a nice change to do things outside but I should have remembered our 6 month professional photos. This kid is way too interested in all the new stuff and would not focus for a split second.
Some stats: he weighs 21lbs and...well I still need to measure him :)
He has 8 teeth and I'm afraid more are coming. Notice every single picture of him putting something in his mouth.
He loves army crawling. I don't know if he will ever "really" crawl. Once he figured out how to army crawl last month he is crazy fast with it. He is into EVERYTHING and is keeping us very, very busy.
Philip hung a swing last weekend and Austin has really loved it!
I love this little boy! So lucky to be his Mom!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
I love his little man outfit!! And the fact that he's eating his stick on tie
These are so cute!!! You'll look back and remember what a wiggle worm he was at this time in his life!
Post a Comment