Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter pictures

One day I was obligatorily checking my facebook (seriously, it feels like it's a requirement like checking email. I feel like vacay when I don't and think about quitting all the time. Maybe it's another thing that changes when you get older. You see through the haze now. Sure fb was fun a decade ago when people posted fun pics out drinking with friends but now it's all judgy political and religious statements, tons of babies, and awkward selfies) when someone posted on the Brentwood buy/sell/trade website about Easter pictures. Ummm...people do this? Whoops, this Mother of the year forgot last year but found a last minute photographer this year with animals. Winning! (I'm still using the Charlie Sheen catchphrase, deal.) She was SUCH good deal with animals and a farm! 


He was so sweet with the animals. I thought he would be scared but he loved them. 









Yes, I kept and brought the target dollar isle Easter bunny ears! His little bunny tail no longer fits but I'll keep getting him to wear these as long as he will play along. (I can't believe this lasted as long as it did. At home they usually make it 10 seconds or less). More importantly where did my itty- bitty baby go? Seriously, slow, slow, slow, slow, slow down time!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

No comments: