ver...you guessed it, the parent/teacher conference. This time it's personal. The child in question got in a fight on Thursday and now Momma believes her precious boy would never do anything like this and wants revenge on the mean ol' music teacher. Awesome. This is the same child who regularly calls other folk's mommas fat, ugly, etc. asked loudly if breast cancer was when you had three "titties" and regularly makes a mockery of my existence by being a total goob. But yeah, Mom is right, her boy would never break the rules and is a total sweet heart. And you know what, this is all totally worth it because we make such bank here that all of this constant scrutiny and "accountability" from No Child left behind makes it so fair. I hope you're picking up on my sarcasm, because I'm laying it on pretty thick. Anyway, pray for me in my hour of need. If I don't return I want a montage of musicals played at my funeral with "Don't stop believing" by Journey at the very end.Hopefully I will be back to update everyone on the weekend. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment