This weekend was just what I needed. I slept in Saturday and went on a nice run with Kate and then we went to East Nashville for a fun cook out with great friends and then the eat Nashville Beer Festival.
Sarah and Marco invited us over to their house and Marco grilled these amazing sausages and hamburgers and then we walked to the beer festival. At first I thought I was so doomed when I saw the huge crowd above but maybe it was the heat cooling off or the lines moving very quickly, or the quick absorption of alcohol...whatever the case, this was by far the best beer festival I've ever gone to. It's important to remember that these big alcohol related festivals are marathons not a sprints. If you drink all of every sip of every beer, you'll be a spilling, crying, telling secrets kind of mess in an hour. It's the quality definitely not the quantity and one that wants to "win" has to have a plan. Luckily I went to the prettiest, most winning university for tailgating ever and am a seasoned pro at extended day partying.

No comments:
Post a Comment