What.....the....
How did this happen?
I feel like yesterday was May 29th. All the sudden it's the beginning of flipping August and I have to get up early and...
go. to. work.
I repeat...how did this happen?
This summer was not my best for obvious reasons, but went by faster than any ever. I literally never visited a pool, went on zero vacations, accomplished no goals for my house other than getting new bedding, hardly anything on the 30 before 30 list, and only went to yoga a handful of times.
Every summer I have some amazing plan to achieve world peace, get in amazing shape, redecorate our house with ideas from Pinterest, while perfecting every amazing recipe, and learning to knit.
In reality, I usually do more fun things and conveniently forget about all of those lofty goal but don't really care because of all of the stories I have to tell.
This summer lacked all of that "fun stuff" so I feel a little miffed that August has so rudely reared it's ugly head and I'm faced to return to the working world. Truly a travesty.
In other news, I have first world problems.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
*I will whine less at some point.




3 comments:
You absolutely get a pass. Look on the bright side, we actually hung out as neighbors this summer. Plus column!
Hey! At least you get a summer! I am totally jealous, I was just laying in bed this morning, willing myself to get up, and thinking about how much I miss getting summers off.
Hey, if you want to learn to knit, I can totally teach you! I knitted an awesome slouchy hat and an R2D2 beanie for Jon. I'm getting pretty good at it :) I know of an awesome yarn store in Nashville too, that my aunt on my dad's side took me to.
Post a Comment