Friday, April 19, 2013

Thanks Kimmie!

Our awesome friend and blogger-professional Kimmie stopped by the other day and brought little Austin an adorable Target tie. She bought one for her fur baby and sweetly thought of Austin. Any excuse to take pictures of my little one, I'll take! 


Showing off the product like any good model. Tyra is so proud. 

 Getting a little bit of that cute smile! 
Usually I would not want to show off my child in nothing but a diaper.. a little WalMart baby looking if you ask me, but look how long he is! I can't get over how big he is getting! 

Thanks Kimmie!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was maybe the best 75% off dollar aisle purchase ever!!! though i totally would have paid full price for it. thanks for being a good friend and not being offended that i bought my dog and your child the same gift