Sunday, June 02, 2013

4 months

How can it already be 4 months? I hate it and love it at the same time. This is such a fun time with him but I hate how fast it is going. I just want to push the pause button and make every day longer; is that too much to ask? 

These are not the best pictures. Austin was way more interested in taking off the sticker and eating it. 






He has really started to love this blue lion lovey. Being ocd, I already thought ahead of when we will leave it somewhere and tried to buy another one online but everywhere I look they are out of stock! If anyone sees this guy out, please hook me up and I'll pay you back! I'm good for it :) 



We go to the doctor tomorrow so we will see his official height and weight. Right now he really loves playing with his feet, looking at books, listening to music, looking at himself in the mirror, standing while you hold him up and putting anything in his mouth. He eats 6 times a day and still takes around 5 naps and generally sleeps from 7PM-6:30ish. He will occasionally get up in the middle of the night because he has wiggled out his swaddle and doesn't like that. I've watched him do it in the monitor before and he will work so hard for over 15 minutes fighting to get out of it and then within 2 minutes he is crying because he wants back in! I never have to feed him though so it's not too bad. He is so fun and I am so enjoying being home with him this summer! 

For Nataile's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

3 comments:

Shari Bac said...

OMG, I CANNOT stand not getting to see him more!! Come up here every other day so I can play with him, PLEASE?

Natalie Corinne said...

We would love it:)

Ray said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you when you were a tot!
What a cutie!
Ray