So this is a half a month late...
The six month mark was met with some drama. Austin got his first cold and this Mom was reminded of what it was like to not. sleep. ever. I slept 2 nights in the floor helping Austin every 30-45 minutes because the poor guy was too stuffed up to sleep.
Finally the little boy started to feel a tad bit better the day I had to go back to work.
Rad ending to summer.
Did I just say rad?
So anyway, these pictures were late and I'm posting them even later.
He weighed 17.7 lbs and was 27.5 inches. He loves to laugh, read books, go on walks, listen to singing and other music, look at other kids, and hang out with Mom and Dad. He is eating sweet potatoes, carrots, peaches, pears, and oatmeal. I've been making his food on the weekends and he's liked all of it except avocado, so I've given up on it. He is so close to crawling. I'm terrified I'll miss his first time at work so I was willing him to do it this weekend but no dice. Hopefully he will hold out until next Saturday.
He's been so happy and fun lately. I love seeing this sweet smile. He usually doesn't get up before I leave so that's been very hard not getting to see him before I go to work, but at least he's generally happy when I get home.
4 teeth now! 2 more are trying to come in on top.
Loves being on his stomach.
He's really started loving "flying", he gets the biggest grin. I can remember Mom and Dad doing this to Ben.
So close! He gets on his knees and rocks back and forth.
Happy boy at the grocery store on Saturday.
Love this boy. CANNOT believe it has been half a year! How is that possible?!?!?
Couldn't love him more :)
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
Such a sweet happy boy!!!
I've been waiting and waiting for these!!! It's been worth the wait. :D
Post a Comment