1. I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB. Well I should clarify to be all p.c. and stuff. I LOVE MY JOB OUTSIDE THE HOME I LOVE MY JOB OUTSIDE THE HOME I LOVE MY JOB OUTSIDE THE HOME.
2. Social media is silly. I need to calm down and look at something ridiculous George Takei posted. Then look at all the other Episcopalians that also posted it.
3. My little one is staying with grandma and then another Mom is coming to our house 2x a week. We are so, so lucky!
4. Brunch can be overrated.
5. No it cannot. That is not true. No way to make that positive. Should have brunched more. Good Lord, I just love a runny egg.
6. I am getting a running stroller. It will be awesome and I will complete iron man competitions with said stroller and baby and end up on a fitness magazine.
omg look at me. Totes fit, another kid, darker hair and a weird stroller. The future is awesome.
7. Or maybe I will be able to run a couple of miles again.
8. The weather has been so amaze.
9. I love my baby! I don't care how annoying I sound. Maybe a little bit I care.
10. I will get all my other summer goals done tomorrow. I am going to enjoy my last 3 days of summer!!! YOLO.

1 comment:
are you getting a running stroller so you can assimilate with the workout moms>
Post a Comment