On Saturday Dad, Philip and I went to Gentry's Farm in Franklin. I've been wanting to go for such a long time and we have just been way too busy. We finally went on Saturday which was such a dreary day, but we made it work anyway. Not tons to do for a baby... maybe next year will be fun and Austin can actually participate in some of the activities. At least we got some cute pics.
Philip making fun of us for taking so many pictures.
Although he couldn't do almost any of the activities, he did love looking at the animals, especially the turkeys. He would laugh whenever they walked.. I guess they are odd looking animals.
Who know sitting on a pumpkin was so hilarious?
Fun day with my cutest pumpkin!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
The pumpkin is so cute in the pumpkin patch!
These are the cutest pics EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment