I mean... I moved. Still have a house on the market (which means we have to go to do our laundry at our old house and that most of our furniture is still at old house so we have less than 7 pieces of furniture. We have lots of empty rooms and are living as glorified squatters. Hello, American dream.) Went to festival competition with my choir. We got all superior ratings. What, what. Had a birthday. Was super tame and I worked the entire time. Missed my Mom a lot this birthday. Survived the musical. It went well and it ended and then I got to see my family again. Went back to the church. Preparing a lot of music for a new concert. Survived holy week.. just barely :) Had such a really fun 13 hour Easter which I will now show you pictures of .
On Saturday we went to Arrington Vineyards with friends before I had to scoot off to Easter vigil. Since I was so busy with church obligations I was getting really down about not being able to do the bunny cake, do an Easter egg hunt, or anything else at our house. Holidays are fun but we are gone constantly so I've been getting kind of antsy about Austin not having memories at our house. My friends came to the rescue and we did a quick egg hunt and enjoyed some adult beverages and company. I think my 2 glasses of wine greatly helped my singing at Easter vigil.
I put raisins in the eggs because Austin can't eat candy and Clayton was not impressed! He said, "is this a joke?" when he opened it. Really, it was so hilarious, probably the best part of our day. Anyway, I put a dollar in the golden egg and I might have redeemed myself!
Look at his cute face :)
The fake Easter grass was a huge hit!
On Easter I had 2 Easter services and then we went over to Sharon's house for lunch. Austin took a huge nap which is usually amazing but this made us really late. What can you do? We plan so much and then our plans never work out!
I just love seersucker!
Sharon's bunny cake
Austin was just so over pictures so this was it for a while.
After lunch we went to Murfreesboro to celebrate with Toni, her family and my dad.
4th Easter egg hunt! Still never got the hang of it but he was pretty cute either way.
Toni got them all seersucker and Gavin wore his bow tie all day! Impressive.
Easter basket 2014
Easter basket 2013. You might notice some repeats. I realized there was some stuff I bought him last year that we never used so the Easter bunny recycled :)
I couldn't get one of him looking at me but this one is pretty dang cute :)
Aunt Ashley giving Austin some bath toys! I think it's safe to say our boy had a great Easter!
Happy Easter, everyone.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Every picture is cuter than the last!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment