Sunday, August 03, 2014

Ann Marie's Bachelorette Party!

We did do a few things this summer that were not all about Austin. I hosted Ann Marie's Bachelorette party in June. On Friday night we went to Arrington Vineyard. It was a very mild night and it was just about perfect. It wasn't over crowded, not too hot and very chill. We feasted on a nice picnic and enjoyed 3 hours of wine and friends. After we went to downtown Franklin and I showed the girls the quaintness of the Franklin. 

Saturday we went and hiking around Radnor Lake and then got ready for the evening festivities. We started off at Pinewood Social, ate at The Southern and then to a piano bar and finally karaoke. 












I'd say having the entire bar cheering you on while singing to Celine Dion equals a success! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

No comments: