I cleaned like a mad woman on Saturday because I knew even a 19 year old would judge me if she saw my house in such a sad state. I'm at the point where I've just got to give something up. Honestly keeping my house clean and having Austin is a job in itself. Then I have 2 other jobs and even though it's only been 4 weeks working again I'm realizing I can't keep it all together. Not sure what that has to be but it's just got to be something because when I'm cleaning so my babysitter won't judge me I know I'm at some low point as a person.
1 comment:
It's not possible to be 100% at everything you do. Let go of the idea of perfection and accept being 80%. Only you can decide it's ok to let go of perfection and be happy
Post a Comment