Saturday, August 27, 2005

Happy Birthday Amy Way!


Once again I must apologize for the long delay since the last posting. From school to having a lot of fun I just have not made the time for my devoted readers...One great excuse for not writing is that I went home for 2 amazing weeks. I got to catch up w/ my wonderful BHS buds and get far too many UV rays in Aubrie's pool. We went out way too much and except for having my credit card stolen and wrecking my car, this trip home was amazing:) ha! But again I'm sorry for the lazy news. I will try to make sure this streak of randomness does not continue.

*Weekend Update*
Last night was loco with a Happy Birthday Amy Way fiesta! The night started early at around 8:30 with a small get together of around 20 friends. Although I was very excited to have this fiesta it also produced some stress b/c of all the cleaning and cooking. I didn't feel like I had enough time to prepare but the party continued and I think it was a huge success. The cuisine was a variety of Spanish appetizers or papas! Whitney used her culinary expertise and made an amazing cake! After the pre-party we headed to the square and bar hopped all night. Much alcohol was consumed and Amy even got some free shots at Jubilee from some nicely dressed men. What a perfect night. Today is Amy's real birthday and she will be dining with her parents in Tupelo tonight. Give your girl a birthday shout out!

Back To School....
Yes its fall.. that time of year again when school consumes our lives and we live for the weekend! Class has begun and there are more people on the Ole Miss campus that should ever be allowed. Lee Brunson thinks there should be a huge parking garage to alleviate the parking situation similar to the one found on the SMU campus. Maybe our faithful and fearless ASB president Rebecca Bertrand can work on this problem. This year my classes should be enjoyable and somewhat challenging. Right now classes have a glossy film that hide reality of hard work and little sleep that will actually occur. The beginning of school is filled with good intentions and resolutions. Who knows if anyone will actually fulfill and keep this new goals, but its worth trying... Set those unrealistic goals! Be an over achiever this year and swear off procrastinating! This is your year, take advantage of it! As a fifth year, I think that you will have the rest of your lives to be a real adult with bills and foreign items like that.. this year I am going to focus on school and pretend to not know of that scary time ahead where I will have to work...

TV time
Where to start... if you haven't been watching Laguna I feel sorry for you. It is an amazing show and the conflicts this season have been overwhelming. The parties at the beach house on Monday nights (Tiffany and Rebecca's apt 3-10) have been so hot this year. MTV has really stepped up their reality programming. Real World and My Sweet 16 are also weekly watches of mine. Hooking up is also a good show on ABC. It makes me wonder... if I am 28 and single, would I online date? Would you? Think about it...

Well all I have missed you and hope you will read this even though I have been so inconsistent! If you’re looking for some love from God tomorrow, come to St. Peter’s church at 11. It’s the church w/ the pumpkins and it will be so hot! Have a good rest of the weekend! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: