
Yeah so its been a while...Sorry for the huge delay but I have been very busy b/c of the extremely stressful moving process.. yikes! After some challenging days I am finally settled in my new house at Turtle Creek. (behind the Billiards club and yes you can hear the bass constantly... its GREAT) Anyways I am getting used to the new house and we are still trying to get everything situated. In a last minute move I got two new great roommates: Jenny Weeden of Ingamar and Whitney Gentry of Tupelo. Well Whit's not so new to be but she is back in Oxford.. thank God more on that story later.
Here is a picture of me and my new roommates and some of our good friends! It will be a crazy year! The move in days were pretty demanding. My mom came down for two days and has never worked so hard in her life! Later in the weekend Whitney's parents and Travis Waters also joined in on the game and helped turtle creek become a huge success. I already miss the 3-6 I have to say but I think turtle creek is becoming home sweet home! PS to Travis. I think you may have taken over Laura-Catherine's job as head stalker. Within minutes of my few statements of an anonymous boy I had a crush on he had contacted all of his people for information. Of course he doesn't like him, but that's okay. I like to think of Travis as not only Whitney's boyfriend, but an over protective brother that I never had.
OH! I almost forgot! We have hot new neighbors... Here is a picture of them when they were vacationing on the Rosie O'donnell cruise that started in Miami last year! The four boys are taking some extra business classes in order to open a new salon in Oxford! (get excited ladies) They just don't think that there is a quality place in town and hope to model the establishment after Jonathan's salon on the E channel reality show. The one of the far right is Travis Llwellyn of News Watch 12. The other boys I have not met but they are having a martini party later in the week w/ great finger foods so I KNOW that we will become great friends! 
ON TO WHITNEY GENTRY:
Whitney Gentry moved back to Oxford and we her friends could not be happier. "I'm so glad you are back in Mississippi" was a good bye quote from her sweet dad Johnny as they departed after the big and hopefully final move. Whitney started her new job at Aramark yesterday and she thinks she is going to really enjoy the experience, not to mention all the bonuses. She gets free food all over campus, her own desk, and let us not forget the huge pay increase...she is over all baked goods and the newly began wedding cakes division of aramark w/ the university. We can all expect great things from her job and her personal life....
On to academic news:
Summer school is over and my bio days are over...I was EXTREMELY embarassed today though when my teacher states in front of the entire class," Natalie you got a 96.5, the highest grade in the class on the DNA test but you failed the reproduction test.. you must need more experience and teachings in this subject, how are you going to teach your children about the birds and the bees?" Mr. Smith. I have never been more embarrassed and I could feel my face turning bright red. Sure I didn't know what a vulva was or about the crazy minora words but honestly.. no reason to yell it across the roof tops... oh well at least its over and I'm looking at this situation positively b/c knowing too little makes me a little embarrassed but knowing too much might have produced a child by this point...
Okay I think this blog is getting OOC long but I have to give a last shot out to my favorite ape. Ape man is so progressive and totally blog worthy.. ha! PS ape man, Rebecca and I have become addicted to many shows and last night after realizing that our life and that little thing called school would soon get in the way of many of our regularly scheduled programming, so we need you to get your tivo hooked back up pronto! Thanks...Alright that's all for now, more later on the week's current events and everything else. Have a happy and safe week. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment