So yeah, it has been a while. Since the blog sabbatical, I've received a Master's degree in Choral Conducting, become a member of St. Peter's Episcopal Church, accepted a job at a middle school and lots more. I've decided to resume work on Natalie's News because I have time and so many of us have moved in so many different places and this would be a great way to keep up. So I'll attempt to sum up some of the high points! Here goes!Focus on the Family:
Ben will be starting his sophomore year at Maple Woods Junior college in Kansas City, Missouri. Ben succeed in a very busy freshman year balancing playing shortstop for the Monarchs, taking a full load of business classes, and completing an internship at a sports management firm. His toughest challenge has been adjusting to customs of yankees and their odd vernacular such as wrongfully calling coke "pop" and other oddities. Earlier in the year Ben was happily visited by my favorite yankees, Lindsay and Sam where the picture above will explain all. This summer, Ben is training, playing summer ball, and working at Quizno's where he frequently receives free subs. Life is good.The Rents
Michelle: continues to work as a critical care nurse in Nashville. Michelle started working in the medical field at 10 years old and has over 25 years of experience, making her one of the most successful nurses under 40 at St. Thomas. In addition to her booming career, Michelle threw an amazing graduation party for Natalie (more later)maintains a beautiful garden, and is more social than ever since the rents are empty nesters.
Pete: Papa is a brewing machine. His brews have been is extremely high demand with requests for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, parties, and other good times. He also started growing his own hops garden and has changed the function of the garage from the boring car storing building of years past to a fully functioning brewery. Michelle loves it.
Extended:

Ray and Robin continued their jet setting, fabulous and jealousy invoking lifestyle traveling all the U.S. and the world. They recently returned from a 2 week getaway in Hawaii. They had a wonderful time exploring the different islands and making the rest of the family secretly jealous of their amazing tans and good fortunes. No we're happy for them, really.
Success!
Life as a professional student is no more! Yes, I graduated from the University of Mississippi with Honors (I'm kind of a big deal). It was one of the best days of my life!
I was so happy to have so many family members make the big trip to Oxford to see me graduate and end my long life as an Ole Miss student! My long time close friend and roommate Ann Marie Hall and I rented a cabin and had such a fun and memorable party! We invited family, friends, professors, church folk, etc and all enjoyed Handy Andy BBQ, Pete's Graduation Brew, Robin's guacamole, the Hall's desserts and wine, and everyone's company. Although the weather looked quite questionable all day but we were blessed with great weather until apx 10pm. I know Ann Marie and I were so happy to celebrate our big day with such wonderful people!
I was so happy to have so many family members make the big trip to Oxford to see me graduate and end my long life as an Ole Miss student! My long time close friend and roommate Ann Marie Hall and I rented a cabin and had such a fun and memorable party! We invited family, friends, professors, church folk, etc and all enjoyed Handy Andy BBQ, Pete's Graduation Brew, Robin's guacamole, the Hall's desserts and wine, and everyone's company. Although the weather looked quite questionable all day but we were blessed with great weather until apx 10pm. I know Ann Marie and I were so happy to celebrate our big day with such wonderful people!Stories coming in the future:

*Jenny's wedding weekend update.
*The Waters back in the South.
*My new house.
*The Network
Glad to be back :) Signing off for now, Natalie Corinne
No comments:
Post a Comment