Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their weekend. As promised I will tackle some old but favorite subjects and I see none better to start with than...
*Focus on the Family*
One amazing benefit about living in Tennessee again is that I see my family so much more and it is perfect! For example....yesterday PHILIP (not me) received a text from my brother asking to go...shooting? Okay, hold the phone. What has happened to my family? I move back to TN and their necks have become red and there is a don't tread on my flag waving in the front yard. I swear if they start waving the stars and bars I will steal it in the middle of the night and make it look like an accident. Anyway, Ben called Philip and I accompanied them to the shooting place? I don't remember what it is called but it was pretty close to hell. First of all I was hotter than Lindsay up in India. When we arrive I obviously ask where the bathroom is and Philip looks at me like I'm insane and he says there is no bathroom at the gun club. Oh, sorry. I remember living in 2010 and pride myself in only attending establishments that have running water. So we're out there sweating (past the point of glistening, totally sweat mode) and watching Philip and Ben (Ben looking all too much like Dick Cheney pictured left) shooting at targets. I have to say I was a little disappointed for a couple of reasons. The targets were homemade circles with dots in the center (looked a little like boobs to me) and I imaged pictures of criminals etc. but no such luck. If I ever make a gun range it will be targets of people I don't like or people I think it would be funny to see. Wouldn't it be amazing if you were at the gun club and then a huge picture of Omarosa or Spencer Pratt (pictured left and not related fyi) rushed by? Although I've never held a gun I would probably at least get a water gun to shoot at them.

SHOUT OUT! In other news, last night I attended my first Stella and Dot jewelry party hosted by my friend Jessica Bishop, of blogger fame, Budget Savvy Bride. (http://www.thebudgetsavvybride.com/) She has beautiful pieces and would probably love to talk to you about her new business adventures!
Tonight we are going to June wedding event of Devin and Austin! I'm sure it will be the wedding of the month but I will promise to blog about it soon.
Stay tuned for....
*Weekend update
*Father's Day Blog
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

awww, BIL bonding loves it