Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update

Hello all,
*BREAKING NEWS* I'm coming to you live from our living room where for one of the first times in our relationship, P is watching a girlie movie that I picked. We are currently watching Jewels and Julia and it makes me want to take cooking classes and go to Europe. Like yesterday. Perhaps I will start practicing "The Secret"(pictured right). Although I've never read this, I did see ten minutes of the Oprah episode about it and from what I have observed you're supposed to envision your goals and dreams so I think this will be very easy to get lost in day dreams about walking up those beautiful streets of Paris eating baguettes. Done and done.
In other news, my great friend Rebecca Bertrand (pictured everywhere you see cute dimples) also started a blog. The title, Bert alert is a tribute to the 80s radio show the Bertrand sisters (Aimee and Rebecca) co-hosted back in the glory days of Ole Miss. Now Rebecca started her blog and Aimee will be a contributing partner. Check her out. http://www.thebertalert.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday and a wonderful start to your weekend. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

thanks for the shout out boo!

i netflixed the secret once and it was gooby. i get the whole premise of visualization, but the movie was strange.
ohhhhprah