how on the beautiful network and instantly get my judging on, get inspired for a diet, and bond with other Bravo junkies for our complete hatred for someone we have never met but are closer with than some family members. Although I have favorite seasons of the Housewives series, I am an equal opportunity viewer. I will watch all of them but my dedication changes with the season. If I really love the ladies I will dvr and watch in pure delight w/ a glass of vino after battling crazy children all day. If the season is just ehh (Atlanta, Orange County, DC) I will catch up on a Saturday, Sunday, sometime but it is
not worth losing sleep or extra wine calories. Every season has a villain who is always beautiful, crazy, and creatively managed to sucker some man (and recently woman w/ Danielle) into supporting their children, lifestyle, shopping and plastic surgery addictions, etc. So it's obvious there is a villain or who else would we talk about b
ut I like it when the villain kind of owns up to it. Like, yeah I'm a b- but deal with it. We might not want to be friends w/ said person but at least she is consistent. My new favorite guilty pleasure is...Beverly Hills. OMG. I really didn't think I would like these ladies but oh how wrong I was. First of all, they are HOUSEWIVES. Secondly, they
make no apologies for throwing ridiculous parties and spending like it's monopoly money. I am sick of the other seasons who are either broke and trying to hide it (Atlanta) or have taking a beating from the media and trying to be modest (NYC). Their houses are huge and their boobs, lips and hair are even bigger. This season's villain is the worst ever. I present Camille Grammer. What makes her the worst is how she always plays the victim and somehow suckers people into feeling so sorry for her. She actually said she had a "Jesus complex" and for some reason everyone is out to get her and every woman in the entire world even women with out access to Bravo is insanely jealous. Gross. I hate it in real life when people play the victim but especially in my reality tv. On the other hand, she may have the last laugh because she is getting tons of attention (not so positive), a blog post from me and TMZ reports she will walk away with a cook 50 million from Frazier himself. Not too shabby.In other news, Bravo owns my soul and I need to quit watching and pretending I know these people.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
That's what Kelsey gets for marrying these young blonde bimbos. He needs the Millionaire Matchmaker to give him hell.
omg true story. she is so cray.
camille is almost as cray cray as her friend the medium
Post a Comment