Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Whatever your day looks like, I hope it's the best one ever! 

Have you seen this?  I can't believe I haven't blogged about it... or that it exists. I am thankful my students showed it to me last Monday and they hated it, too. Although I do appreciate the educational value of teaching us all the holidays..I am further afraid of the youth of America...


I am thankful we are having a baby...and we will never dress him up as a hunting success story or a turkey.



Wouldn't it be amazing if you were going over to someone's house for Thanksgiving and they came out to do the big reveal and you saw this? Just me? I love it...in a I'm kind of afraid way. 


See caption above. 


Why happy Thanksgiving to you too, pilgrim pandas! 


And the classic....Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 


3 comments:

Shari Bac said...

I am so glad to hear there will be no dressing up of the baby in strange outfits.....except on Halloween, of course!!!! :)

Shari Bac said...

I am so glad to hear there will be no dressing up of the baby in strange outfits.....except on Halloween, of course!!!! :)

Unknown said...

i almost blogged that same thanksgiving video. those random rapper interludes always throw me.