Not that I want to acknowledge that this day will ever happen...but when it does it will be nice to have 2 rebels in the family. Perhaps he will be the next Eli. Perhaps he will perform at the Ford Center. Perhaps he will be in the Croft Institute....while I do not want to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do, what's wrong with dreaming about the possibility that he will fall in love with the most beautiful place on earth? It could happen!
This outfit was supposed to be for football season but since this guy is on the bigger size, he fit into to it a little early! Never too soon for our rebels :)
I bought these pacifiers when I was in Ole Miss for choir alumni weekend in October. I was almost 6 months pregnant then. Seems like an entire life ago.
Claire bought Austin this Ole Miss sock puppet. It flies. Currently, it's his only college toy.. and it shall stay that way.
Hotty toddy! For Natalie's news this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
hotty toddy! at least brown is a boys dorm now and he can live in the basement...we hope.
Go ahead and make these your christmas cards!
@rbert, Brown would be best but I lived on top of the world so that would be okay, too :)
Post a Comment