Sunday, June 09, 2013

Girls weekend 2013

Girls weekend was 36 hours of amazing fun. Rebecca was so sweet to come to Nashville again for the second year in a row to hang out and meet sweet Austin. I have no idea why but I took no pictures of Rebecca with Austin. Seriously? Whitney and I picked Rebecca up Saturday morning at 9:00 and headed back to our house for Rebecca and Austin to meet. We quickly left with Austin for a walk because no girls weekend can ensue without some kind of workout. Later we went to the Perch for lunch and waited 30 minutes for the most beautiful, meticulously created crepes ever. 

After showering, P stayed home with Austin and Travis and his harem went to Fat Bottom Brewery in East Nashville where some random yanks from Ohio were having one of the most annoying bachelor parties ever. After meeting almost everyone in their party and accidentally drinking after one of them (soooo gross. Some close talker came and talked to us forever and we pawned him on some other table. He left his beer and I accidentally drank after him.....U G H. Lucky to be alive).  we went back to the suburbs to see Austin and P.


. Later sweet Uncle Ben came over and watched Austin so we could all go to dinner at the Southern. 




We had SO much fun and laughed until we hurt, multiple times. It really was so fun and it was so amazing to be with old friends. The next morning the ladies got up and made breakfast while the boys went shooting. I felt so stereotypical Nashville with that sentence. After the boys returned, they took over baby duty and the ladies left. There is absolutely no way we can have a girls weekend with out some kind of tour and I'm glad we were able to squeeze this in. 






It was SO fun being with my gals and the only disappointment was how fast it went by! Until next time, ladies. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

3 comments:

RBert said...

AMAZING POST about an amazing weekend. I realized this morning I didn't get a pic with Austin, so maybe you can do some photoshop or just add a kitten to his next picture so we can pretend it's me.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are continuing this tradition. I love reading/stalking it! Seems like a win!

Also, why have I not been to the Parthenon since I was like a toddler. I seriously need an excuse to play tourist in my own city.

Natalie Corinne said...

@rbert so glad you came and that you finally joined instagram :)

@Kimmie...it really is nice to have visitors! last year we went to jack daniels which I hadn't been in years! You should go! We need to do our pic soon! Andy is waiting :)