Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Santa

This weekend we went and saw Santa. Austin is very scared of strangers right now but we hoped for the best. We attempted to go last week and waited for 45 minutes and then some gawky teenager came out and said, "Santa's gotta nap for like an hour or so...so like just come back". W.T.F. I realize not everyone has kids and I'm pretty thankful this "elf" did not have experience with his own child, however everyone should kind of know that kids don't exactly have patience for waiting for hours. Apparently you are supposed to purchase a "fast pass" prior to going to see the big man. My liberal, everyone should be equal, self hates, no loathes this. I mean, how rude...shouldn't we all wait the same time? But since so many other people buy the fast pass the wait time is just ridiculous. We decided to come back the next week and buy the unfair fast pass. I'm so glad I let go of my prissy beliefs because cutting in line was so. awesome. The next week we went back and waited literally 3 minutes. The whole time Austin seemed really interested in Santa. I thought I might be wrong and he might really love playing with his beard or something like that. 
Started out happy!



Interested in Santa! 

And then this happened...



Yeah, it was a huge failure but I can't lie I love his hands. Instead of panic over Santa I like to think about it as Christmas jazz hands. Yes, this is pitiful but won't this be a great picture for senior ad? Look out class of 2031. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 


2 comments:

Marie Williams said...

Natalie, that Santa picture is precious! I had a good chuckle over this one.

Unknown said...

Personally I think the terrified terrible pictures are so much better than the ones where the kids are smiling and well behaved.