Tuesday, December 10, 2013

hello....crickets... hello....

Why yes it has been an eternity since I've last blogged. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. November kind of sucked. We had some good times, but after 2 ear infections, 2 colds, lots of rides in the car and many sleepless nights, I am extremely thankful the month of "thanks" is over. 

Work was its normal crazy and Austin being sick on top of all that was insane. I also was sick a little and even landed in the ER one night, so this terrible mother didnt. do. the. tie. pictures. 


I thought about it lots of times and even attempted it once. Getting a sick babe to smile for the camera was just a disaster so I think I'm deleting those pics. I thought about just faking it and doing 9 and 10 together and never telling but I must come clean. 

Luckily we took  professional 9 month pics (sans tie) with our friend Evin. 

Here are some of the better pics with Austin :) 















Obvi they are way better than anything I would have taken anyway. Maybe I could photoshop in a tie? 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! The Internet has missed you! Evin did a great job and don't worry no one is judging you for missing some tie pictures! You get a pass on things! Also, love the one of your dad and Austin! How cute are they?!?

Shari Bac said...

Christmas is coming very soon. I hope I know what will be in my stocking!!! ;)