At my first year at Brentwood, my Mom and I planned a senior girls tea. We had such a fun time planning it together and Ms. Alicia helped with her perfect touches. We had a pinterest board, cooked a lot, and really enjoyed working together Friday night at Saturday morning. I have to be honest, every year I do a little less. The first year I feel like we cooked quite a bit, the second year I bought a lot of it but from a lot of different places, this year I bought everything from Costco.
Of course you will never have a date where every senior girl can attend. This year 16 ladies attended and it was a very fun group!
Mom's china
I'm just now realizing I forgot to put doilies on the plates :) whoops. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and the girls really seemed to enjoy it. I'm not posting a picture of the students but know they are very pretty, nice and smart! We had a lot of fun and I love getting to use Mom's china. Last year this event was really fun but sad for me because I just kept thinking of how much fun Mom and I had putting it on together but this year I was able to think a little bit more about the fun and a little less about the sadness. Baby steps.
This was also the last event we will have at our old house. We close in a week and a half and will have to focus on making memories in our new house.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.





2 comments:
Another great tea! You are the best teacher ever.
Thanks, Rbert!!! That's so sweet :)
Post a Comment