Sunday, March 18, 2012

Senior tea

This weekend I hosted my senior girls for an afternoon of tea sandwiches and bite sized goodies. I wanted to start a tradition that was just for girls, fun, and not too much for me to do. Luckily my Mom and our crafty savior Mrs. Alicia came to the rescue and helped me do everything!
Of course Mrs. Alicia did the flowers!
We placed the food all on the tables but had extra sandwiches etc and the petit fours on the small table in the bonus room close to us.
We used Mom's and my china and cake plates in the center for the food.
Ms. Alicia making the tables just perfect. Mom got pictures of her but somehow I only got her hands!
Really pretty girls! Unfortunately all the girls couldn't come but the ones who did had a great time! I kept wondering what they must be thinking. I imagine going to a teacher's house would be so weird because you actually see them as human! They were all very kind and one even offered to buy our house after she got out of college!  
And last but not least here is me and Mom. It's an awkward picture of me but I think it's good of Mom so I'm posting it anyway, which totally goes against my mantra of never posting anything but flattering loveliness. This lady helped me so much and basically came up with everything so Ina best be moving over!

It was a great day and special thanks to the party angels for helping me so much!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Carly said...

That was so sweet of you to do that for your students!! They will remember that forever!

Carly said...

That was so sweet of you to do that for your students!! They will remember that forever!