coke. Go ahead and call the folks at the wonderful television program Intervention and bring that reality show craziness to my neck of the wood because I need some help..asap. Last night I went to a friend's house for dinner and everyone was talking about their ambitious New Years resolutions so I decided to quit drinking diet coke. Plus I saw this magazine where this woman lost 80 lbs only by removing coke and coffee drinks from her diet! This morning I was tough and have resisted the cravings but I am hitting rock bottom right about now. I really lust after that sweet and bubbly taste that toxic drink brings. I purposely removed the change from my wallet so I could not visit the vending machines and am now cursing my over ambitious ways. I literally just dug down deep in my desk, drawers, purse and every where else I could look. I figure being all Oprah about it and telling about my hardship will make this h
ard craving pass.In other news, the students roared back to school today all with competing stories of who got the most for Christmas. So many of them brought illegal technology to school today to show off their loot. Some were cute to see and some made me pray a little extra for that blessed event..the snow day. I guess it is my eternal optimism but I still think our warm state can produce just one beautiful day out of sc
hool.
hool. Lastly, tonight my roommate Ms. Claire Taylor returns from Booneville to celebrate her 25th birthday. Our friend Chelsea is meeting me at our house after work and we will decorate the house for Claire's return. Later our friends are meeting at our house and we are going to dinner on the square and then back to our house for cake, drinks, and fun. Seriously a snow day would be perfect for Wednesday. How can I keep up this social agenda when I'm expected to be in bed so early? Please...
I need to get back to work, I wish everyone a wonderful day.. hopefully one filled with the white stuff. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
We are going to have to come up with a healthful drink to take the place of your diet Coke addiction and my addiction to ANYTHING diet. I'm not picky. Just think of what millionaires we would be if we could come up with a healthy drink that gave us the equivalent of our diet drinks.....
I think the woman lost 80 lbs by cutting out sugary diet drinks! I say don't worry about the diet cola as it only rots out your innerds!A small price to pay. Coffee/tea or diet soda.. is there really one worse than the other? Go out and getcha some of that caffiene water! You have to realize that your social agenda will not allow you to get the 9-10 hours of sleep you were meant to have, so caffiene is your best friend.
Post a Comment