Monday, June 21, 2010

get back in/out/stay away from the closet?

Hello all,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a great start to the work week. I have to admit since I'm on summer break the "case of the Mondays" doesn't really stress me out like once did but I can say my peaceful summer break was hugely disturbed by tonight's cray cray mess of Andy Cohen Live starring botox frenzied Danielle. (Seriously, her face? I mean I am not above getting some work done but it was pulled so tight. I mean Tinker Bell's face is more natural...) Okay, let's start off w/ a strong disclaimer, even though I find it hardly necessary. Although I know all 10 of you who read this know I'm a big fan of the gays, just in case someone reads this by mistake that doesn't know me, know I have zero in fact negative amounts of problems with the gays. I'm not Kathy Griffin but I'm up there, okay? What I do have a problem with...folks who fake gay... worse than a fake designer bags bought out of a shady van in Chinatown (okay, so I do own a lot of those) toupees, fake people, fake ice cream, faking gay is like the worst kind of fake there is. I think delusional Danielle is not really thinking her "faking" too seriously and is all about trying to sell her "raw" duet (her words) with Lori Michaels (pictured right). Tonight on Andy Cohen live Danielle and Lori premiered their duet and Danielle repeatedly eye stalked Lori trying to create some chemistry during their serenade. After the duet and during the interview Danielle sat in Lori's lap and dangled her legs all over Lori and refused to answer any questions from Andy, basically to stir up drama and rumors thus promoting her new song. What Danielle is not thinking too clearly about (among other things) is the wrath that follows the fake gay. I feel like we've been down this road before and nothing good comes from the fake gay. It's pretty much the modern day Old Testament curse and instead of frogs and boils you'll end up with failing careers and adult acne. Don't believe me...After the "amazing" single Tardy for the Party, Kim V started dating a lady and she continues to be a laughing stock. Lindsay Lohan dated a lady dj and now she's wearing a anklet required by law. I don't make the rules but there they are. Another interesting theory is from sorority friend Mary F. She claims that Danielle can't be faking the gay when in fact she is a drag queen. Her theory? No real woman (excluding Cher of course) wears that much make up and sequins. Here at Natalie's News, we think this is also a good point. I guess we'll have to stay tuned for the truth.

In other and non reality show related news, summer is here and it is hotter than all get out. In the thirty seconds it takes to get to your car my freckle count increases by 1,000 and I am already burned. Now we all know southern ladies don't REALLY sweat but in these situations what can a lady do? As good as it feels to carry around a sweat rag, I do not advice this unattractive option. I've resulted to wearing dresses everyday because jeans are too hot and deciding that going green must be optional in the summer because the a/c is running overtime. The other side is to just embrace the sweat and pretend your backyard (in my case veranda...aka small apartment balcony) is my own personal sauna and I'm just super into detoxing the "healthy"way. Sounds cool, right? Whatever the case, the best and tastiest option would obviously be to have a frozen drink by the pool but watch out for those liquid calories! Annoying.
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week. For Natalie's News, this has been Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

RBert said...

She should have known dropping a love ballad as her first single would be hard. While she should be proud she was not 100% auto-tuned like Kim Z and CLDs, I wish there was a catchy hook to take away from that song.

After the premier of Tardy and Elegance I was singing for days. I even remember some of Candi B's song she debuted on the show "fly above all them haters."

Danielle's song only left me questioning, which is appropriate b/c she is questioning too.

Natalie Corinne said...

Did you see on Andy (our bff) that Candy and Kim will be singing together... amazing...