
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there! I am lucky enough to have such a wonderful, caring, and loving Dad (pictured left at our wedding and right when I was born)! Tonight the family went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. Once again I am so glad to to be back in Tennessee so we are able to do all these things together again! We met up for dinner and then came back to our apartm
ent for dessert! My Dad is one of those Dad's who rarely accepts compliments or attention and would give you his last shirt, shoe, or cent before you did with out. If he reads this I know he will be embarrassed with all the lovey dovey stuff but for real ask anyone you know and they would be quick to rate my
Dad as one of the nicest most genuine people ever on the earth! I've learned so much from him by his actions and am proud he is my Dad! He deserves way more than a day but I hope today and every other Father out there had a relaxing and much deserved happy Father's Day!
ent for dessert! My Dad is one of those Dad's who rarely accepts compliments or attention and would give you his last shirt, shoe, or cent before you did with out. If he reads this I know he will be embarrassed with all the lovey dovey stuff but for real ask anyone you know and they would be quick to rate my
Dad as one of the nicest most genuine people ever on the earth! I've learned so much from him by his actions and am proud he is my Dad! He deserves way more than a day but I hope today and every other Father out there had a relaxing and much deserved happy Father's Day! Have a wonderful week :) For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
4 comments:
I love your dad!!!!!!!
And btw that pic of you with the shovel is totally adorable. heart
Mr. Bottoms- your beer is really good!
pete rox!
I'm going to post again to say this: Byron is a RHONY fan too. While mom was out of town, we watched BGM? And talked about Bethenny like a cousin at the dinner table.
yesterday he flipped between bravo and the US Open...I'm not sure which he enjoyed more.
omg loving some Byron... hope he enjoyed Father's Day AND Bravo. If Bethenny was related to the fam it would be so good for the Jews..especially the one's I know! Finally we could be "actual" friends w/ our reality friend...ha
Post a Comment