Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from everyone at Natalie's News. I had one of the best Easters I've had in a long time. Rocking out some Holy week, dining with both families, being 28 and still getting an Easter basket from my wonderful parents that included 2 hydrangeas and new gardening gloves, brunch (that might or might not have contained more than 1 mimosa) with church folks, 2 beautiful church services with some awesome music, and a complete Easter surprise from my handy hubby. P spent the weekend locked away in the man cave (shed...pictured above...see there is a reason this Easter post began with a picture of the shed rather than the Easter bunny) and his hard work and time really paid off! We have been wanting a hanging rack for quite a while and we could not find one we really liked so P decided to make one himself! I REALLY love the hanging rack and I especially love that he made it! In other News, brother Ben leaves for the Galapagos Islands on Thursday. I cannot believe my brother is going somewhere that lacks all sense of civilization, you know facebook, Bravo, and prosecco. I am going to miss the bro a lot but know he will have an amazing time studying, digging up fossils, and riding the turtles... that's what you do right? I hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

i loveee the hanging rack!!!!!!!!