Friday, April 22, 2011

Silax

When I thought the crazies at Bravo couldn't do more Silax (Simon+Alex) just produced perhaps the best song we will all love to hate. Really, it's time. The Countess and Kim aren't enough anymore. The other seasons have tried but I can't even remember how their songs sound and we are tired of the rich housewife in the studio scene. The only logical solution would obviously be.. a house husband, I can think of no one better that Simon. Since we are facebook friends (no, we really are, I am the ultimate stalker and try to be "real" friends not the lame fans with people when they are in their first few seconds of their fifteen minutes of fame. Praise God I did this with Simon so I am constantly updated with their Brooklyn antics) I don't want to give him too much grief, but he knows it's all done with love. Simon's song "I am Real" contains all the elements that a house husband song needs. First the delusion that every housewife wants to be with him but then goes behind his rainbow sequined back to trash him on their twitter. Secondly, the bumpin' dance track and leather pants in his single pic is sure to squash any of those pesky gay rumors. Lastly, I'm glad Simon chose to remind us that in fact he is a real person, and not a robot or hologram so many other "celebrities" (oh another favorite part of the song, when he refers to himself as a celebrity) are using, which we all know is just plain lazy. Thank you Simon for keeping yourself real. Now if we could only get a Bravo summer tour in the works, my life would be complete. With all of the "singles" stars the concert would maybe make it a whopping 30 minutes but I would so attend.




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this song "dropped" on WWHL the other day...yeah I follow @bravoandy on twitter...I basically joined twitter to do so. I will share that I have taken to singing "Money can't buy you class" about once a day and RH of NYC this season is FANTASTIC! It has become my favorite real housewives season EVER in just 3 episodes.

RBert said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i am real. wowza. i can't wait to listen to the rest of it.

i wish eddie from RHOC would take his shirt off and sing.