ke the a misfit child that I just know is so misunderstood and will make it with his (ha, I love that I imagine my failure child as a male..inner femi cannot be suppressed) next very expensive major, business adventure, new website, selling knives, stint in Canada planting trees, whatever. Let's just say, I have a weird bond with Bravo and I feel a insane loyalty that I probably should just shut up about because frankly I've had some wine. Anyway, so of course when Top Check Masters was up for it's second season, I dutifully set my
DVR for the Wednesday night masterpiece. Really, that's not true. I enjoy Top Chef but it's one of those kind of shows that I can easily check email during, not like I have to devote my time to, like Modern family aka the best show on tv. So anyway, I started watching Top Check Masters right after Top Check All Stars and OMG who is on it? John Currence from my beautiful town of Oxford. I was SO excited to see him and know that I have actually seen him, like in person in Oxford. I mean I know I'm kind of a big deal in my own head but now I know someone who is on my mecca of networks...bravo...holy. freaking. grail. So anyway, he did so well at first and tonight? He flipping gets eliminated. First of all, the girl who has done two terrible desserts two weeks in a row should have gone home, and secondly, ugh... I no longer can feel pompous about reality television. Now you can understand the wine. He really had no business being sent home and I would tell the king of Bravo himself Andy Cohen that he was dead wrong!For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
you should have said spoiler alert. . . i didn't watch last night's episode yet. crying. jk i'll deal.love you like andy cohen loves kelly rippa and mark consuelos
omg I SHOULD have done a spoiler alert...I thought about it and then forgot... :( sorry little one.
Post a Comment