Last night my family was as proud as punch of little brother Ben. We trekked down to Pulaski to cheer Ben on in his presentation on his research in the Galapagos. The goob was extremely prepared and really came off looking like he knew what he was talking about!
 |
| The new Fine Arts Building where Ben gave his amazing presentation...proud sister much? |
 |
| Proud parents before Ben's speech. |
 |
How cool is this? This building used to be the old gym and they kept the original floors.
 |
| Ben talking to his adoring fans. |
|
 |
| The eternal love birds. Snapped this secret picture while my cutie parents were holding hands. Not a great artsy pic but still sweet. |
 |
| Ben with his professor Morris who he went to the Galapagos with. |
 |
Cutie Momma with Ben!
We were all so proud of the little bro. He did such a great job and we were so happy to get to go!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
|
1 comment:
Nat, I'm so glad you posted this. I wish I could have seen Ben acting all growed up! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of your eternally in love parents' hands and the one of Nell and Ben hugging; well, I just loved every single picture!
Post a Comment