As I sit here drinking coffee, procrastinating a Saturday morning run with Kate, (we are still running after the half?! Should that make me skinny forever?!) I cannot help but be so reflective over this last week. Honestly this week has felt like years and my sweet family is a roller coaster of emotions. With that being said I honestly feel like I am the luckiest person in the entire world. Although we received news that makes me so sad at times my entire body hurts, I cannot stop thinking about how amazing my relationships with my sweet family are. How lucky am I that we have this powerful bond that bad news of any kind will not break.
We've decided have a positive while still acknowledging whatever we are feeling. Sorry to keep bragging but again one more reason that my family is phenomenal. My Mom said from the beginning, "don't hide your feelings, we've never done it before and we won't start doing it now". Knowing all of this makes me just want to work harder, pray harder, and research until my eyes are blurry. Next step is to get all kinds of opinions and options and for me to simmer enough to not sleep outside the door of a certain doctor who won't call my Mom back. (I've told her I have connections in a certain part of Nashville where people still owe me favors but she won't go for it...)
Although I usually don't like to force my views or practices on people (except for when you disagree with me because usually I'm right :) ) but please continue to pray for my family. I sincerely believe it is helping.
There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18
2 comments:
I love you so much! I am bragging, I DO have an amazing family:)
Post a Comment