Not that I needed any more grit, personality, character, or wrinkles, but my beloved rebels have provided all of the above.
With our worst loss in 30 years to the ugly, smug, and slightly touched Alabama tide, my heart hurt for my team. It really takes a special person to be a big, supportive fan for our Rebels. Most folks don't have what it takes for such painful losses, perhaps that is why our grove is always so successful.
Some folks may call Ole Miss fans loyal, some others may call us insane, some will call us annoying, while other calls us lame. (rhyme...WINNING!) Whatever you may think, as a Rebel fan (yes, it's capitalized on purpose) I believe we need a slogan. Something to unify us during this time of great turmoil.
Perhaps the most appropriate would be to borrow from Calvin Klein's Obsession...
sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't slogan would work for your campaign.
![]() |
| Don't get me wrong, this season has been painful but it seems like all we do is fire folks and then hire someone else for 3 years, fire them too and etc. etc. |
So this one I'm obviously taking a little inspiration from our mighty Marines. And no, get your panties out of a wad, I don't believe we are anything close to being Marines. Just simmer. I think we should change it to something like, "the proud, the loud, the rarely wowed...Ole Miss Rebels"
And finally... when all else fails you've got to go with old faithful...We may not win every game, but we've never lost a party. Truer words have never been spoken.
So at this point what else is there to do other than pour a cocktail and await next season when we will obviously be the best team in the SEC and probably the nation.
A girl can dream, right?
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.




No comments:
Post a Comment