Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Friends!

 Part V: Friends. SUCH  good friends who are like family. Honestly, I cannot put into words how much everyone helped to make this day perfect so I won't. Just know we are all so lucky :)
Taylor was P's best man in his wedding and all around amazing person. He led the ceremony for my parents and it was seriously PERFECT. I would have not changed anything.

The ultimate friends and beer snobs!

This happy couple will be married this summer! Woot!




So many great friends!



Mrs. Alicia and her beautiful family. She was the brains beyond all of the flowers and decor. She is so gifted and we are so lucky to be friends with her family. Ps. This would be a great xmas card...just a suggestion :)



Jenna took a lot of pictures that we are viewing :) THANK YOU!





Marco brought his fancy camera equipment and "captured" (I love photography lingo) so many wonderful moments. Thank you! Although Sarah never stops working, stayed late and cleaned about 1,000 dishes. How are we this lucky?

The three amigas!



Thank you wonderful people!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Shari Bac said...

This was such a beautiful night. So much love all around. Thank you from me, Michelle's sister, for all everyone did to make this such a wonderful time for Michelle and Pete. A special thanks to Sarah and Jenna for taking over when I was washing dishes so I could be with my sis and the rest of the family. You girls are the best!

Natalie Corinne said...

It was great and our friends and family made it :)