"The most beautiful sound I ever heard... Maria, Maria.. Maria..Maria, I just met a girl named Maria..." Please, please please tell me you're picturing "West Side Story"...no? Tony? Riff? Hello?
(Obviously this picture is not from the famous "Maria" scene but I couldn't find one.)
Although "West Side Story" is one of the top five musicals of all time I have to disagree with old Leonard Bernstein this time. Although Maria is a beautiful sound... I know one even better. What's that? Can you hear it? Listen very carefully...that Heavenly, harmonious, joyful sound can only be one phenomenal thing... THANKSGIVING BREAK BABY!!! We are off the entire week and will celebrate by seeing Ray and Robin, going to 2 Thanksgiving dinners and best of all celebrate my parents as they renew their vows! Couldn't not be more excited.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments:
Post a Comment