Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday Funday...again.

Today I woke up early, drank about 8 cups of coffee, watched Sunday morning, went to church, came home and decided I need to mark off something my 30 before 30 list. Tomorrow is my last class of my photography class, which hey is ALSO on my 30 before 30 and we are having a pot luck. I decided to make a lemon icebox pie for the throw down.(why would I call it a throw down? Because my favorite classmate made my instructor agree to not notice alcohol if it was brought. The instructor said she had never had a class request alchi...and was expecting "quite the good time".)



Now that I made this I don't really see why it was on my 30 before 30. It was pretty...ummm extremely easy. I bet the lemon meringue one won't be so it's still legit.

Wait, wait. If you thought the pie blog was going to be the major story boy were you wrong. My laptop has been making some "interesting" sounds lately. P said I needed a new hard drive yesterday. He started looking at them and after selling my laptop on Ebay and then then subtracting the cost of the hard drive it was obvious....
I needed a new lap top!!
Hello, lover.

Feeling quite spoiled...and honestly loving it :)

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. (typing on a SUPER fast laptop)

4 comments:

RBert said...

awww. jealous of the new laptop and your domesticity. . sp

Shari Bac said...

Tell Phillip, "HE DA MAN!"

Shari Bac said...

P/S This used to be your mama's favorite pie.....Not sure if that still holds or not, though. I was thinking about making one for her the next time I come.

Natalie Corinne said...

yes, please bring it! any pie is always accepted in the south :)