Saturday, November 19, 2011

tiger blood

One might think my title refers to my favorite disaster of 2011, Charlie Sheen, I'm talking about a title wave of crazy known as LSU. While I realize most people in Rebel nation and the rest of the SEC can rarely agree on anything, one thing we all seem to rally together on is our deep hatred for LSU.

How you could support a team that smells like a rancid combination of hot dogs, skunk beer, and bad decisions is beyond me.


Ole Miss and LSU have a huge rivalry, although we pretty much always lose. The Magnolia bowl is always eventful no matter the outcome and the grove transforms from a classy place complete with candelabras and mimosas to countless grown men dressed in tacky pimp suits and little corn dog smelly children running up to and screaming "go to hell" with their parent's approval.

A few glorious times in my lifetime as a rebel fan we have beat LSU and I swear I tasted a bit of Heaven. This year seems grim, however I'll hold out hope for an early Christmas miracle.






For old times sake, let's do one of my favorite cheers...

White shirts, yellow britches...

well you should know the rest.
Grab a drink and kick a coon a--. This will be a long night.

Hotty Toddy.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: