Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Although life can feel totally insane I am attempting to be all lovely and positive today...
I am in love with...
The hubby
A beautiful mother who I can't wait to see later this week!
My wonderful father who everyone should attempt to be like.
A brother who makes everyone in his life smile...
Amazing friends who I love and miss like family.
A job that I actually love!
The promise of sleep in the middle of March...(hello end of musical and Festival competition!)
An unhealthy relationship with Bravo.
Overall...a lucky life!
Okay...back to Valentine's Day!
So many surprises on this wonderful Valentine's Day.
I'm teaching my students and in walks my vice principal. All the sudden I get all jo jo circus clown and think holy Lord this is it... I'm about to be randomly observed. Do I have the standards posted? Yes. What about the daily objective? Yes. What about the "I will" statements? Yes. (seriously, half the class could consist of taking care of these little pesky if you let it) and then I looked at her hand and what did she have? A rose! A bruin, gold rose. "Happy Valentine's Day!" beams my now favorite vice principal. I am so surprised I believe I blushed. Sadly I do not have a vase at school so I put it in a Styrofoam cup. Next my lunch inspired completely by Pinterest. One of my classes is so cute and creative and actually created a power point presentation displaying every one's obligation for the potluck. The best part? They actually brought...everything...and more. Cake balls, homemade salsa, mint brownies, bacon wrapped jalapenos, buffalo chicken dip, and so much more.
When I got home from my now standard 12 hour day, my husband surprised me with the champagne that we toasted with at our wedding! He also cooked dinner, unloaded the dishwasher and surprised me with a new fossil watch!
Now I can finally be cool with the rest of the gold train! Only 5 years behind but who's counting?
Happy Valentine's Day!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.


1 comment:
Love my daughter and my wonderful son-in-law:)
Post a Comment