I've totally fallen off the blog bandwagon. I've been legitimately busy, but I can't get over the very severe lack of blogging. Earlier in the month, I went to Oxford and reunited with all my favorite choir kids. The choir alumni are invited back every homecoming to sing the anthem on the field and it is always so fun. Last year I was unable to make it and I was so excited to hang in my favorite town with my favorite people. Friday I left work and got to Oxford around 7. We went to Philip's grocery and I had so much fun catching up and being around people who find it normal to sing loudly in restaurants.
| My peeps!!!! |
| Thomas and I go back.. I mean way back. He used to come to the AOII house so much that Mama Reid thought he was my brother. |
| Famous friends! Thanks Jenny for the picture! |
I loved being in Oxford and hope I can go back in December to see all the lights and magic of Christmas!
Hotty Toddy!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment