Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I've already posted about this before but there is a whole lot of crazy out there for preggers Halloween costumes. I mean... holy Lord..

This is SO disturbing!!! I feel like if you do this you really should not be able to have children! Too gross. 

How would you even sit with this?


I wanted to participate but not in a scary, inappropriate way. I saw this on pinterest and wore it to P's birthday party and today at work. It was a huge hit. Fun, but not too over the top. 


Close up! I hope the little guy is smiling in there :) I also hope he isn't born with that one random tooth.


Happy Halloween, everyone!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the costume. very understated. I feel like maybe you should do a blog also on "sexy" maternity pictures...and people who post aforementioned pics on fb.

Shari Bac said...

This is perfect!!!!! You look darling!!!!!

Shari Bac said...

This is perfect!!!!! You look darling!!!!!