My Mom, Mrs. Alicia and later I loved Pyramid Apricot Ale. There are so many wonderful memories sharing an apricot ale, tapas, and fun with my Mom. We enjoyed it so much my Dad created our own apricot ale for my graduate school graduation party. In the last several years there has been a weird distributing issue and Pyramid no longer ships to the southeast. Mom and I were so sad when we first couldn't find our beloved beer and searched for it everywhere. My Dad has been traveling a lot lately and bought a couple of six packs. Mrs. Alicia in her eternal sweetness saved me 2 beers while I was expecting. Last night she gave me a beer and one taste brought tears to my eyes, and a smile. It's amazing what emotions can be brought on by a beer. I miss so her so much but I'm at the point where I still cry but can smile and enjoy her memories.
Cheers to you Mom!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:
now i want to try one. i am going to search in houston and hope there's a plentiful supply!
Robin and I recently discovered it and went to the brewery in Seattle. We love it.
Post a Comment