Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First month pics

A first month of pictures! 

I love this picture. This was around 2PM the day he was born and all our visitors left for a while and we were left to sleep. P took a short nap and Austin fell asleep on my chest. I think that's when it set in that this was our baby and I was so in awe. 

Going home outfit. I mean, I know it's over the top but I couldn't handle myself. He will only not have an opinion for so long so I'm taking full advantage of it! 

This was the second day I was home. Ben was really sick with a terrible cold and he came to look at Austin through a window, prison style. 
Right after first bath! 

Another first post bath picture. 

Excuse my gross self but there is my babe's first Valentine's Day! Thanks to Rebecca for the sweet onesie. 

I asked Jenna to make this onesie for Philip for Valentine's Day, too. Presh.

First time meeting Aunt Ashley. 

Meeting Taylor! 


First walk...I hope I was just so sleep deprived that we didn't realize we had the car seat in the stroller the wrong way! Whoops!

Okay, that's enough for now. Although almost every minute of every day is a "first" right now, I realize I'm becoming one of "those moms". I promise to try to blog about other subjects. No promise of when.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

love the prison viewing. love the v-day onesies for little cupid. J should sell those!