Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Today was our first time to take Austin to church and I'll admit we were SO stressed. He is generally really good when we go out but you never know when an evil breakdown might rear its ugly head and I really didn't want his first Sunday at church to be remembered in some dreadful way. Happy to report that he did SO well!!! He sat for over an hour and then began to fuss only when he was hungry! We quickly remedied this and we were on our way. I swear we lost 10 years stressing over this but I'm glad we went. I've really missed my church folks and I'm glad we were able to get out. This was my first Easter in FOREVER to not sing in a choir and I'll admit while sitting in church it felt so odd to be in the congregation! I never knew how much planning went into taking an infant anywhere, but it was worth it. After being up for literally 4 hours to make sure our schedule coincided when it was time to go, I grabbed a couple of per-church shots.

He has started doing this thing where he just leans over all the time and this cute face was mid-lean. 

The Easter bunny came! Such a fun part of being a parent! 




Big thanks to my sweet friend Libby for this embroidery! 



Ben and Dad went to church with us and then came over for lunch. I LOVE this candid shot! I know it's not photog special but I love their faces! So sweet :) 

 Yeah, that's right, I dressed my child up as a bunny. 

NOT a fan! 
So obviously I went back to his normal clothes and favorite chair.


 
You're still taking pictures lady?

We had such a fun, easy going day and I felt so blessed to have such a fun, supportive family. I hope you had a great Easter, too! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so much like both of you. It's astounding. Also, of course you put bunny ears on your baby... You have to... They are just aching for this purpose

Jenna said...

What a cutie!! So glad you guys had a great day!!

Shari Bac said...

I LOVE every one of these!!! The one with your dad and Ben is just the best!!!