Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Start spreading the news...

New York is my absolute favorite city in the entire world. I love other cities for different reasons but there is no place that has as much energy than New York. I can never go enough and every time I am there I do not want to leave. When we were there last August I saw this cute onesie and bought it. This was the first baby item I bought and was so excited imagining our unknown baby wearing it. Well now my big boy is wearing this 6 month onesie (How is he this big?!?!)  and looking pretty cute I might add. 





I love how he is pointing his little pointer finger in most of these. 










Looks like my cute boy loves my favorite city, too! 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovE IT! Next will be his mazel onesie photo session!

Shari Bac said...

He is getting SOOOOO big!!! Cuter every single day. I have GOT to get down there.

Natalie Corinne said...

@Kimmie, we need to do that asap! He is getting big!

@Shari, yes! He grows so much every day.. how do I make it stop?!