Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 month

This Mom wants back in the game so I took some 10 month pics of the most roly poly boy I've ever known. This child never sits still unless reading a book every great once in a while. He is so fun and completely all over the place pretty much all the time. 




I guess it really doesn't matter I didn't take 9 month pics with a tie. He takes them off every. single. time now anyway. What do others do to prevent this from happening? Almost the second I put it off he is dying to take it off and chew on it. 


Like this. 


He loves to stick he tongue out now. Not so sure if this is the best habit but man is it cute. 


He's also started whistling.. or trying to anyway. Philip does it to him all the time and said he was going to get him to whistle which I did not believe but then last month he started. He does it all the time and it is so hilarious. 



I'm so glad I caught this picture. He has been blowing these raspberries since he was 4 months old and still thinks it is the funniest thing ever. Good Lord, he is such a boy. 



This is the view I see of him most days. Trying to get. out. anywhere. 


He has started "cruising". (my how terms change when you have a baby. I used to think cruising was when you rode around in a car but now it means your baby is walking with aid of a couch or some other stable piece of furniture) He is starting to get kind of brave and move from the coffee table to the couch but still holding on to something. 





I registered for this chair kind of on a whim and am SO glad I did. It is currently his favorite thing in the house (besides all the stuff we don't want him to play with like the remote, my phone, the cable box...how do they know?!) He loves climbing on it and just giggles so hard. The only issues is that he gets so excited he flails himself around and has fallen off a couple of times. 

Some Stats: 
Height: 30 inches
Weight: almost 22 lbs 
Teeth 8 with 2 cutting right now!
Food: Quit liking Mom's homemade food (was kind of sad about it but also kind of relieved to stop making it) so he's eating those organic food pouches, oatmeal, and some solid foods. 

He loves: banannas, blueberries, teething crackers, squash, peas, bread (this kid loves carbs.. I feel responsible), baby yogurt, pretty much every single fruit, and veggies that taste like fruit :) 
Dislikes: avocados, raspberries, beets,  salmon, eggs (not really dislike had an allergic reaction.. super scary!) and most meat we've tried. 

I can't believe we have a vegetarian baby. I'm going to start telling people he's concerned about his carbon footprint. Try to beat THAT in Mommy wars :) 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

2 comments:

Shari Bac said...

OMG my boy is BIG!!!! I love every single one of these pics. My world would be made if I lived nearby.

Shari Bac said...

OMG my boy is BIG!!!! I love every single one of these pics. My world would be made if I lived nearby.