Thursday, November 13, 2008

BUTT

So I've been on a slight diet this week and perhaps it is working if I listen to one student's of my backside. "Hey you got no booty, like no booty at all...where it going?" While to this student the lack of behind is really an insult AND deep down I know the slimming effect is really due to the stretchy black pants I am wearing, it still feels nice, in a really, really strange way. Hey, after hearing constant "help" from my students about my figure and clothes, I got to take a compliment where I can get it. Well lots of work to do today. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

Shari Bac said...

Hey, I'm all about any kind of "no booty" or off-hand compliments. Since I've been eating healthy and exercising, I commented to Sam on my flabby underarms. He said, "Mom, that's not fat, that's loose muscle." I wondering if he has a political future ahead of him. Pretty damn diplomatic for an 11-year-old....